We needed a whole new roof and decided to hire D & D Services of Wales, Wisconsin to do the job based on 1 recommendation and the quote (which was less then the rest- you get what you pay for I guess).The owner Daniel Evert asked to be paid in cash and that should have been our first red flag.

They were late, left a huge mess, and took more breaks than they did work.

Unfortunately they did such a poor job that it required a second roofing company to be hired.Consumer beware, tell your friends to steer clear of this company.

Had an Experience with DD Roofing Services?

Comments

This is fraud and looking to have it taken down.D&D Services has a great reputation and we take great pride in our work.

We never leave materials laying around, we are respectful of our clients .... we never so much as leave a nail on the ground when we are done for the day. D&D is based in Wales, Wisoonsin and we NEVER did a job in Minneapolis - It's 540 miles away from us!

Thats not cost effective for anyone!The only tie between D&D Services & Minneapolis is a very spiteful ex that lives there.

I have to comment on this complaint.First my company has never done a residential roof in any part of MN.

I believe this is a personal attack on me by an ex-girlfriend that happens to live in MN.My company has been in business for over 15 years and can provide references.